ENRIQUE IGLESIAS AND PITBULL Live!
- Fri / June 23, 2017 7:30 PM
Due to construction in the Downtown Miami area, Ticketholders are encouraged to allow extra time for travel time and arrive early.
Onsite Arena Parking:
- Arena Valet is available the night of event, based on availability. Click here to reserve your valet parking.
- Arena Garage Parking: Limited public parking is also available in the Arena's P2 Garage on a first come, first served basis, and based on availability.
Additional parking is available within a short walking distance. Click here to see the map.
ATTENTION VIP TICKET HOLDERS
Below are the details for accessing the VIP Experience:
- Ultimate & VIP Lounge Package Guests enter via Gate 3 at 5:15pm. Both packages have access to the VIP Lounge from 6:30pm – 8:00pm.
- Hot Seat VIP Package Guests enter via Gate 3 at 6:30pm – 8:00pm.
Guests should travel light, as all guests and bags entering the Arena are subject to search. Bags must be no larger than 14"x14"x6".
Ticketholders are requested to be in their seats promptly by 8:00pm.
Camera policy/Prohibited items:
- No professional digital cameras and video cameras
- No Selfie Sticks, iPad's
- No laser pointers
- No cans, bottles, or alcoholic beverages
- No fireworks or weapons of any kind
- No projectiles that can be thrown inside the venue
Click here for standard house prohibited items.
Special Effects include: Confetti, pyro, cryo, smoke/haze, laser lights
DINE WITH US
Enrique Iglesias and Pitbull ticket holders are encouraged to enjoy tapas style a la carte menu, specialty cocktails, and craft beer before the show at 601, FTXArena’s newest dining bar and lounge! Starting at 6:00pm ticket holders can access 601 from Gates 5 or 6, from the P2 Parking Garage S.E. Elevator or the XFINITY East Plaza. Reservations are encouraged. Make a Dinner Reservation!
Enjoy a variety of fan favorites on the Main Concourse:
Main Concourse F&B
Stands: Prime 105, 117, 308, 324; Papa John’s 113, 416; Downtown Dogs 112; Chicken Ciao 108; Bodega 124, 304
Bars: VOM, 102, 104, 105, 107, 109, 110, 111, 113, 114, 118, 121, 123, 304, 309, 319, 324, 416, Chicken Ciao 309, Papa John’s 101, Bodega M108, Pincho 120, Miami Smokers M119 and M306, Family Fare 315, Pincho 325
Beer Portables: 101, 108, 110, 111, 114, 116, 117, 123, 124, 319, 326 (Corona Portables will be P101, P110, P114, P123, P319, P326)
Carts: Nuts 112, 304, 416; Donuts 108; Kosher 116; Yogurt 112; Popcorn 102; Gyros 120, 325; Haagen Daz 108, 120, 309; Bombay Bistro 116, Sergio’s 116, Tequenos 120, 307, Papa John’s 310, 323, Sausage 416
Rocket Man Vending
Tickets on sale now
Two of music’s most captivating live performers will share the stage this summer when multi-platinum selling and multiple Grammy Award-winning global superstars Enrique Iglesias and Pitbull reunite for a co-headlining tour with CNCO as support, announced today. Adored by fans and critics alike, the celebrated duo and longtime friends arrive in Miami on Friday, June 23.
Just announced: Enrique Iglesias and Pitbull will be returning for a second show at FTXArena on Saturday, September 30th. Tickets on sale now!
Enhance your concert experience and join us in 601, FTXArena’s new waterfront restaurant, bar & lounge!
Come early and enjoy an ala carte tapas style menu, craft beer and specialty cocktails, open to all ticketholders.