Going to a HEAT Game? Visit www.HEAT.com/FanSafety to view COVID-19 policies while attending a HEAT game.
FTX Arena has implemented a number of COVID-19 related health and safety measures to help mitigate the risk of exposure and help facilitate a safe arena experience as we welcome fans back to the Arena for concerts. These policies are current and reflective of the COVID-19 situation as of today’s date, but could be modified at any time. We urge you to check for updates.
NO BAG POLICY
- For expedited entry into the building, we encourage fans not to bring a bag.
- Exceptions will be made for small bags or purses smaller than 10"x6".
- Medical and infant bags will be permitted.
CASHLESS & CONTACTLESS EXPERIENCE
Cash will no longer be accepted as a form of payment. However, reverse ATMs will be located throughout the Arena.
- Continued mobile-only ticket entry for Arena admission and parking.
- Bringing a bag or purse? Yours must be smaller than 10"x 6", and will be searched. Medical and infant bags will be scanned through x-ray machines. If your bag exceeds these dimensions, rentable Binbox lockers will be available for storage. Binbox lockers are located on the South Plaza and P2 garage. Stroller check-in will also be available at both locations. Starting as low as $10 per locker.
- We will no longer be accepting cash as a form of payment for tickets, parking, merchandise, or food & beverage.
- Acceptable forms of payment include: Debit cards, credit cards, Google Pay, Apple Pay, Samsung Pay, or NFC chip-enabled cards.
- Reverse ATMs will also be located on-site (next to Box Office and in sections 108/109, 122, and 303) to convert your cash into a prepaid debit card.
Our cleaning and disinfecting protocols adhere to all CDC and NBA guidelines, which include:
- Use of EPA-registered hygiene products, as listed on EPA's List N for SARS-CoV-2 with advanced cleaning equipment and/or technology
- Increased frequency of cleaning and disinfecting
- GBAC Star Accreditation
- HVAC Air Purification System
- Hand sanitizer stations throughout the Arena