Going to a HEAT Game? Visit www.HEAT.com/FanSafety to view COVID-19 policies while attending a HEAT game.
FTX Arena has implemented a number of COVID-19 related health and safety measures to help mitigate the risk of exposure and help facilitate a safe arena experience as we welcome fans back to the Arena for concerts. These policies are current and reflective of the COVID-19 situation as of today’s date, but could be modified at any time. We urge you to check for updates.
FACE MASK POLICY
Mask wearing is strongly recommended throughout FTX Arena for all guests. A properly worn face mask completely covers the mouth and nose. This policy is subject to change from show to show. Please reference the details of each event.
To view your event details, click here.
NO BAG POLICY
- For expedited entry into the building, we encourage fans not to bring a bag.
- Exceptions will be made for small bags or purses smaller than 10"x6".
- Medical and infant bags will be permitted.
CASHLESS & CONTACTLESS EXPERIENCE
Cash will no longer be accepted as a form of payment. However, reverse ATMs will be located throughout the Arena.
- Continued mobile-only ticket entry for Arena admission and parking.
- Bringing a bag or purse? Yours must be smaller than 10"x 6", and will be searched. Medical and infant bags will be scanned through x-ray machines. If your bag exceeds these dimensions, rentable Binbox lockers will be available for storage. Binbox lockers are located on the South Plaza and P2 garage. Stroller check-in will also be available at both locations. Starting as low as $10 per locker.
- We will no longer be accepting cash as a form of payment for tickets, parking, merchandise, or food & beverage.
- Acceptable forms of payment include: Debit cards, credit cards, Google Pay, Apple Pay, Samsung Pay, or NFC chip-enabled cards.
- Reverse ATMs will also be located on-site (next to Box Office and in sections 108/109, 122, and 303) to convert your cash into a prepaid debit card.
Our cleaning and disinfecting protocols adhere to all CDC and NBA guidelines, which include:
- Use of EPA-registered hygiene products, as listed on EPA's List N for SARS-CoV-2 with advanced cleaning equipment and/or technology
- Increased frequency of cleaning and disinfecting
- GBAC Star Accreditation
- HVAC Air Purification System
- Hand sanitizer stations throughout the Arena